Wonderfully Made Party and Wedding Planner

Home | About Us | Our Services | Our Packages | Contact Us


Leo's Proposal

Event:
Marriage Proposal. 23 March 2008


Note from Leo:

I am thoroughly thankful to the team for putting up such wonderful decorations for my proposal. My girlfriend was totally surprised and impressed by the decor after I removed her blindfold and I believed for the first time in her life, she actually felt someone cared enough to make such elaborate efforts for her. I wanted her feel magical on her once-in-a-lifetime proposal night and to know that she's worthy for all these and nothing else counts that night other than giving her the best that I can give. Thank you Wonderfully Made for helping me to make this dream a reality.

The Proposal:

This is one of the marriage proposals which reminded me why I am committed in my job.

When Leo came to us, I was hit with the excitement. I knew that the lady whom he is proposing to, is a pretty sensitive girl who tends to be able to sniff what is in the air!

The proposal was decided to be held outdoor to share its joy with the nature. Everything went on smoothly and finally all of us held our breath till the very moment we knew that it’s a ‘Yes’. And I ended the night with a smile.

Two words tell it all, “Truly divine.”

Services Engaged:

  1. Full suite program planning
  2. Location décor
  3. Floral bouquet

Labels:




Copyright© Wonderfully Made. All Rights Reserved.
Wonderfully Made Web
Our official web is under construction.

Meanwhile, do check this blog regularly for updates!

VOTES
Search Us